Animal Balance is looking forward to returning to Kauai, where last year we successfully sterilized more than 600 animals during our six-day MASH campaign. In order for this to happen we are looking to the Kauai community to help us reach our fundraising goal of $17,500 to purchase medical supplies for 700 more surgeries!
There are a number of ways in which the community can support this life-saving project:
- Spay it Forward! $25 donation covers the cost of one spay/neuter surgery
- Painless Procedure! $70 provides post-op pain medication for up to 150 cats.
- Show our surgeons some (g)LOVE! Donate $266 to supply our skilled doctors with a week’s worth of sterile gloves.
- Infection Protection! $350 buys a bottle of injectable antibiotic, which allows us to treat basic injuries and infections, improving the overall health of cat colonies.
- I Wanna Be Sedated! $1,400 buys a week’s worth of crucial anesthetic drugs.
- Colony Angel! Sponsor a day of surgery and help us sterilize an entire colony! You’ll get a colony “biography,” including follow-up on how the colony benefits from the sterilization campaign and a story about the colony on our website! Plus, you can help us name the cats and dedicate the colony to your favorite cat-lover! $3,500.
- All donors of $350 or more will receive recognition on our website and social media.
- Donors of $1,000 or more will get recognition on our website and social media, as well as representation on campaign banners and flyers.
- Colony Angels will also get a personalized tour of the clinic they sponsor from one of our Directors.
We know that through crowdfunding, we can make this project a reality, save lives and ignite social change for community cats on Kauai. We are anticipating a campaign start date of March 11. Accommodations have already been donated and we have a team chomping at the bit to do the work.
To make a donation, please visit our website at www.animalbalance.org/donate/ and make a donation via Aplos.